On behalf of the entire church family, we warmly welcome you to Central St. Matthew UCC. We are proudly affiliated with the United Church of Christ (UCC) an inclusive and ecumenical denomination where persons of all backgrounds are warmly received. At Central St Matthew you will find an inter-generational community, with programs and activities for all ages. The hospitality is warm and the people are friendly.
If you are divorced, single, a single parent, LGBTQQIA, an empty nester, married with kids, married without kids, not rich, not poor, black, white, Asian, First Nation, biracial, multi-racial, mobility impaired, dealing with mental health issues, tattooed, trying out a funny haircut, a local, a transplant, raised in a different faith, questioning God, doubting your faith, perfect, angry, happy, sad, lonely, a mime, in recovery, an ex-con, broken, uncertain, skinny, overweight, a college student, a tourist, returning home – have we gotten to you yet–you are welcome here!
So, come be challenged and refreshed, and find a place where YOU can make a difference in the world. You’ll be glad that you did!
- Donations & Pledges
- Sacraments & Life Rites
- Get Involved
- Rebuilding & Renewing Campaign
- About Us
- Regular meeting schedule
- Open and Affirming
- I’ve not felt welcome
- News and Events
- Home Page
- Governing Council Minutes – March 25, 2014
- What’s Happening April 10, 2014
- 2014 Holy Week Schedule
- April 2014 Good News
- January 2014 Christmas Vacation Bible School
- April 2014 CSM Book Club News
- What’s Happening Thursday, April 3
- What’s Happening Thursday, March 20, 2014
- Governing Council Minutes February 25, 2014
- What’s Happening at CSM
- March 2014 Newsletter
- February 2014 Newsletter
- 2014 Council and Board Members of Central St. Matthew
- Governing Council Minutes Feb. 4, 2014
- Christmas Vacation Bible School
- Approved for Ordination!
- Silent Art Auction and Potluck Luncheon
- The Mountaintop
- NOLA Association Fall Meeting
- October 20th Potluck